Gym Floor Springs
Pa-Ted manufactures gym floor springs, which are a component of springboard floor assemblies. These floors are used in gymnastic and group cheerleading competitions. Ours are easily the best gym floor springs on the market and are used in athletic competitions across the country. These springs are resilient enough for groups of athletes and cheerleaders of all sizes and abilities to perform on.
Spring Manufacturing Capabilities:
- Machine range between .148” (3.75mm) – .225” (5.70mm) hard-drawn, high carbon steel wire.
- Ends are ground in-house to produce a precision leveled spring.
- Spring dimensions can be adjusted to meet your load or size requirements.
- The springs can be painted a variety of colors based on your needs.
- We offer packaging in Gaylord palletized boxes, cartons or corrugated barrels.